Saturday, June 26, 2010

Welcome back to the Blogosphere

So, I am back.  If you want to understand why I am doing this blog, please read the 'about me' section to the left!

If you check my history, you will see that I have tried this, and quickly failed, numerous times in the past.  And I am hoping that I will stick with this one, as I am trying to stick with the challenge that I have given myself throughout this summer.

So, a little weight history (since I have started getting weighed-in once a week):

Date - Weight - Gain (loss) - Total Gain (Loss

May 13, 2010 - 168.4

May 20, 2010 - 164.2 - (4.2) - (4.2)

May 27, 2010 - 164.0 - (0.2) - (4.4)

June 3, 2010 - 161.8 - (2.2) - (6.6) - This week was exciting!  I hit the five pound mark, and so Weight Watchers gave me a little five pound sticker to put in my book!

June 10, 2010 - 160.0 - (1.8) - (8.4) - This week was also exciting for me for two reasons, first I lost 5% of my total weight, and second, I weighed in at the very top of the healthy weight range for my height!

June 17, 2010 - 158.6 - (1.4) - (9.8) - I am finally under 160! (Which also means I eat one less point per day)

June 24, 2010 - 157.2 - (1.4) - (11.2) - Today I got a ten pound sticker.  This week was bad for me, I was so worried that I was going to go up and I didn't, which was sweet!  My next big milestone will be ten percent, but I need to lose another 5 pounds to get there.  Only 8 pounds to go until my wedding goal!

It is bedtime for me, but I will post in the morning.  My next two blogs will be about why I chose Weight Watchers, and my biggest challenges so far, so stay tuned!

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness Amy, you've done SOOOO good, and put me to shame too! Woohoo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha I am trying to say how awesome you are but I suck at blog-commenting.
    I am super proud of you. : )

    ReplyDelete